Magic mushrooms are a fungus containing psilocybin, a hallucinogenic compound. It’s unlike most other drugs because the effects come on slowly and last up to 12 hours. Most people use these mushrooms to feel relaxed or have more energy, but some also use them recreationally for fun. There are wide varieties of magic mushrooms, each with different effects on your mind, body, and emotions. This blog post will cover what to expect when you use magic mushrooms for sale for the first time.
A Longer Trip
- The trip from mushrooms will last longer than most other drugs.
- It can take between 30 minutes and six hours to start feeling the effects of psilocybin.
- These effects can last up to 12 hours, so ensure you have plenty of time before using them.
A Strange Taste
- Magic mushrooms can be compared to the taste of other foods, like fruits or vegetables.
- These comparisons might seem odd, but it is important to remember that mushrooms are almost always consumed while fresh and not dried out. Therefore, they have a more raw flavor than most dried herbs and plants.
- The flavor experience may also resemble other drug experiences that you have had in the past, such as smoking marijuana or taking LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide).
The Threshold Of The Experience
- When you use magic mushrooms for sale, the trip will kick in as soon as you feel the effects.
- It is the threshold of your experience.
- The trip will be different for everyone, but knowing what to expect when you use magic mushrooms is important.
- Many people describe the threshold of their experience as a feeling of euphoria.
- They feel happy, relaxed, and at peace with themselves and their world.
- You may experience nausea.
- It is typically not life-threatening, but it can be a real nuisance and cause discomfort.
- The good news is that you can take steps to reduce this effect.
- You can eat foods high in protein, like beef or eggs. Salty foods like potato chips also help keep your mouth full, which will help keep you from feeling nauseous.
Increased Pupillary Dilation
- These mushrooms cause pupillary dilation (or “open eyes”).
- It means your pupils will become larger and let in more light than normal. You might notice this because it makes everything around you look brighter, but remember that it doesn’t mean the world has become brighter! It’s just an effect of the drug on how much light reaches the retina at any given moment.
- Psilocybe cubensis can also create closed-eye imagery (CEI) in some users. It means seeing patterns or images when your eyes are closed or partially closed during the usage of this psychedelic substance.
Visual Hallucinations, Atypical Body Experience, and Altered Thoughts.
- Visual hallucinations, atypical body experiences, and altered thoughts are common effects of using magic mushrooms.
- Visual hallucinations occur when the user sees things that aren’t there. They can take the form of elaborate landscapes, giant insects or other animals, or even people.
- Atypical body experiences are also referred to as “body load.” It can include feelings of floating, tingling sensations in the limbs and body, or even the feeling that you have a new body.
- Altered thoughts are similar to hallucinations and tend to be milder than visual or auditory hallucinations. For example, you might experience altered thoughts as feeling spaced out or detached from reality.
- Skin sensitivity is a side effect of magic mushrooms that is a bit more intense for some people than others.
- If you are concerned about skin sensitivity, you can reduce the risk by taking a lower dose of mushrooms or taking them with a friend or in a safe environment.
- Your head may feel wobbly as if your head is filled with marbles.
- You may also start to notice a slight tremor in your hands.
- Tremors can be caused by many things, including stress and anxiety disorders such as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), Parkinson’s disease, and neuropathy. This condition causes extreme tingling or numbness in the arms or legs.
The effects of magic mushrooms for sale vary from person to person. These mushrooms may also include euphoria, relaxation, and heightened senses. You may feel very happy and giggly or even more emotional than usual. You may also experience hallucinations, seeing strange shapes or objects that aren’t there. You should always care when using drugs, especially with powerful effects like magic mushrooms.